Do you own or sponsor this Rally? Click here!
Firefighters Memorial Ride - 5th
|Location: ||Cleveland, OH May 31, 2009 |
|Rally Contact: || John "KIKS" Kikol - 440-327-6966 - 440-327-6979 (FAX)|
|Rally Address: || Cleveland OH |
|Contact Email: ||
|Rally Notes: ||
9:00 AM â€“ Motorcycles will begin to stage at Alfred Lerner Way, between West 3rd and Erieside Ave, on the south side of Browns Stadium.|
10:30 AM â€“ Memorial Ceremony at Cleveland Firefighters Memorial. Jim Mantel from WGAR will MC and Monica Robins from WKYC will sing the National Anthem. The Cleveland Firefighters Memorial Pipes and Drums will perform.
11:00 AM to 1:00 PM â€“ Ride departs. The forty four mile police escorted ride will pass thirteen firehouses ending at Western Reserve Harley Davidson, Mentor.
1:00 PM to 3:00 PM - Food/entertainment at Western Reserve Harley Davidson.
* Donation: $20.00 per person, includes a free firefighters memorial tee shirt to the first 800 tickets sold. (Womenâ€™s tee-shirts and XXXL are $5.00 extra)
* To qualify for the free tee shirt, you must register before May 1, 2009. Ride tickets will be available at Harley-Davidson Sales Company of Cleveland; Lake Erie Harley-Davidson, Avon; South East Harley-Davidson, Bedford Hts.; and A&S Cycle, North Royalton beginning March 1, 2009.
* Tee shirts will be available for pick up at the above listed locations starting on Saturday May 23, 2009
* Tickets will also be available at The 28th ANNUAL CYCLE WORLD INTERNATIONAL MOTORCYCLE SHOW at the IX Center.
Friday, January 30th, 3:00pm - 9:00pm
Saturday, January 31st, 9:00am - 9:00pm
Sunday, February 1st, 9:00am - 4:00pm
* Specially designed Firefighters Memorial Ride patches and pins will be available for purchase the day of the ride.
* All bikes welcome.
* Ride will proceed regardless of weather
* Last year, an estimated 1,200 motorcycles participated!
|Rally Link: ||
|Local Info: ||